Kidney non-functional. Report said fetal kidney mildly enlarged. Need I worry?

Hi need help. I am in my 21st week and have done my level 2 ultrasound . Doctor said that left kidney of my child is non functional but the right kidney is doing fine. here is whaht report says - Fetal left kidney is mildly enlarged, has echogenic cortex ans shows a minimal pelviectasis: likely to be a dysplastic kidney. It measures 24X11X10mm across. The right kidney has a normal contour, echo pattern and size. It measures 22X10X08 mm. there is no right renal pelviectasis. No ureteric dilatation is seen. The urinary bladder has a normal contour and capacity. There is no post-micturition residue. No other dysmorphic development anomaly is delineated. Can somebody pls advice the condition of my baby. What about the future life of my baby
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012