Kidney infection, stabbing chest pain. CT scan, urine test shows infection getting better. Treatment?

I am a 25 year old female, just diagnosed with a kidney infection on Monday. I am still in a lot of pain, and as of today I keep getting a stabbing pain in my chest. Do I need to go back to the hospital? I was just there yesterday from the pain, and they did a CT scan , urine sample, and some blood work and said that my infection is getting better. If my infection is getting better, why do I have chest pain and why does my kidney still hurt so much? Do I need to go to the ER?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012