Kid having rectal bleeding, hurts, small stringy, clots. Colonoscopy normal. On high fiber diet. Advises?

My 3 year old son has rectal bleeding it comes and goes. He has had an colonoscopy which showed no concerns but recently the bleeding has started again he doesn't appear to be constipated but it does hurt a little. It's been every day for about 2 weeks this time getting eirse everyy and last couple days there have been small stringy clots. I am keeping a diary and have made another appointment with his doctor but the soonest was 4 weeks away. I have been feeding him a high fibre diet since its started happening again but I feel that maybe this is not helping. He doesn't appear to have hemoroids or anything visable and I am wandering weather to try the gaps diet? Me and my son find it rather alarming when every time he has a poo he is dripping with blood. Any advise would be great as the docs have given me none so far. Many thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013