Ketones in urine, had cold at the time of test. Could that have led to ketones?

I am in the process of going to Air Force Officer School, but they found ketones in my urine . I don t believe I have diabetes . I am healthy and of healthy weight. They did take many blood samples and so I would think they would have seen high blood sugars in that blood test that would have signaled diabetes, but I am not sure. I did have a cold at the time of the urine test and had been exercising to get ready for training. Could all of this have led to ketones. What further tests would a urologist perform to see the causes of my ketones. Would a urologist be the person I go to?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013