Jumping and cringing in sleep, feel sore and achy in morning. What could this be?

Hi. I have been trying to fimd answers online for the past few days but havent had much luck. My partner has been telling me for about two weeks that I am jumping and cringing in my sleep. He says it wakes him ul and it scares him. However I have no idea that I do this in my sleep, it doesnt wake me up or anything. The only thing I have noticed over the past couple weeks is that when I wake up in the morning my whole body is very sore and achey. I was wondering if maybe you had any ideas on what this could be? My email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013