Joint in the finger swollen, painful, had it operated. Why is it numb and red now?

Hello my name is Niklas I live in sweden and I have 1 joint in my finger that is swollen and hurts alot, I have been to several doctors about it and operated it once where they cut it open and cleand it, the only thing that changed was that I cant move the finger anymore. is there a way to treat it? its constant pain but I cant feel anything on the outside almost like its numb, its always red and almost 2 times as big as my other finger
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
we can help you out homoeopathically, also confirm if there is any other joint affected we can help you out with homoeopathic medicine, also confirm if there was some injury to that joint or finger