Jock itch, thigh turned greyish black and has irritation, has heavy sweating, taken OTC, want permanent remedy?

Hi, am suffering from jock itch problem. The inner thigh area has turned greyish black and i get irritation quite frequently. I do apply some OTC medicines but that gives me a temporary relief from the itch and then it is back to square one after a week or so. I sweat slightly on the heavier side though i manage to keep my groin and inner thigh area dry. Is there a permanent remediation for this jock itch problem. Please Help. Thanks !!
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012