Jawbone pain, pressure in ear, protruding mastoid bone on the side of neck, uses hearing aid, taking TMJ treatment, ultrasound showed nodes in the area of clinical modularity

My GP says I have a protruding Mastoid bone on the right side of my neck and there is nothing that can be done about it. I am in alot of pain. Pressure in my ear, pain in the jawbone . and aching down the side of my neck. I am wearing a hearing aid to over come tinnitus and the distracting feeling like my ear is full of water. I am being treated for TMJ with a dental appliance. It seems to have corrected the jaw in the TMJ joint but am still experiencing alot of pain with headaches. My Ultrasound says in the area of clinical modularity inferior to the right two small nodes are noted, the largest meassuring 9 mm. and present appearances most in keeping with non-pathological lymph nodes. Help I need a second opinion. Eileen
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012