Jaw pops. Why does it pain frequently? Why do I have headaches? Help?

I m 15, I m a girl, and for many months I have had a problem with the left side of my jaw. At the beginning it would only pop once in a while and it wouldn t hurt. Then it gradually started getting worse, and now it s up to the point where I literally just open my mouth kind of wide and it pops (and pretty loudly too) sometimes with pain. I now have to deal with this problem every day. I ve had many headaches when I would never get headaches before. I have never been told that I grind my teeth and night and I have an overbite that I still need to get braces for. I m not sure if this has anything to do with my jaw problems, but I just dont know what to do anymore. Help would greatly be appreciated.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012