Jaw pain when eating, back teeth not lining up properly. Had swollen jaw after fight. Should I go to dentist?

I was in a fight about 10 Days ago my jaw was very swollen the first couple of days, I could barely open it or eat at all, It s been 10 days now and it feels a lot better, Swelling is completely gone and I am now eating. However it still hurts in one pinpoint spot when I eat or chew, And my back teeth do not line up properly On the one side. I don t think it s broken if it feels this good should I just go to a dentist or go to the doctors to? I m young and struggling with money so the cheapest way possible would be great. Thank you!!
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
Most probably you have injured your upper or lower jaw. Possibility of injuries to bones of face cannot be ruled out. You need examination by a physician, who if finds some abnormality during examination may advise you consultation from a Dentist.
Hope this answers your question.