Jaw and chin injured, head injured, knee injured, painful. Get an X ray?

I tripped and fell last Sunday and landed flat on the concrete pavement hitting my jaw chin so hard that my head whiplashed and I felt it through my body. Hit both my hands, right side from holding my purse - my knees and had coagulated bruises. I refused to be taken to the hospital. And, have rested at home. Still feel a lot of pain all over but can deal with it. I did not break a bone----at least I don't think I fractured anything. Should I have gone to emergency? Should I go and get X-rays. What kind? I was told by friends I should put ice packs on - my response was: "Then I should get inside my refrigerator!" In all seriousness, should I seek medical care or should I weigh it out?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013
Welcome at HCM.

If you did not have loss of consciousness,altered consciousness or headache then you may have home treatment.If you are not having difficulty in chewing & able to do all movements then there is no need to go to doctor.You should do rest.Take a good analgesic like advil or aleeve.If there is a wound or abraasion then you should consult to your doctor for prescription of antibiotic.

Hope this will help you.

With best wishes.