Jaundice, yellow eyes, urine, high fever, on liv52, is active, has glucose juice, doesn't take food. Solution?

hi my 5 and half year old kid is suffering with jaundice , his eyes yellow and urine color is also yellow, we are giving liv 52 and sweet juice, food without oil. he is not taking food but juice glucose , earlier dignosed with enlarge liver but that time jaundice not visible, he suffers fever upto 102 at night , what we should do as we alredy confused about his condition, he is active but not taking food himself
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012