I\'ve been feeling warm all the time

I've been feeling warm all the time. Not hot, but warm and I've been sweating somewhat as well. What's wrong? I ve been tired recently too. But it just seems that I m always very warm, whether at work, home or in the car. Now it s been hot outside here in the Northeast, but this happens even when I m in the air condition. I m starting to get concerned. I m 37 years old and I do smoke. My mother has type 2 diabities but no evidence of heart disease in my family. I m not overwieght and I work out 3 times a week. Am I losing my mind or can someone at least point me in the right direction. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
If this just started, you could have a slight virus. But, it it continues, there is probably something else wrong. Since you have a family history of Diabetes, I would suggest you have your doctor check it out. It could be a number of different things. And just from that description and not being a doctor, it is better to be safe and have a check up. Hope it is nothing serious.