Itchy white discoloration on the underside of the testicles

Hello, I have a whitish discoloration on the underside of my testicles , they itch once every few days and sometimes the skind becomes very dry, i ve had it for 3-4 years but it has never really bothered me as I always thought they will go away on their own, the \
Asked On : Thu, 20 Jan 2011
The "infection" has not spread to other parts or gotten much larger from what i recall, I think it might be a fungal infection and if that's the case, can this be treated by applying any natural products such as yogurt/salt water/crushed garlic?

P.S. I shower regularly and always scrub the area with soap, also I have been wearing boxers for around 10 years now.