Itchy spots on forehead. Bumps below cluster and on chin. Having itchy eyelid. Could it be heat rash?

Small cluster of itchy spots have delveloped on my forehead just below the hairline on my right side of my face. 3 Raised larger bumps below the cluster, and one larger red bump on my chin . Also itchy eyelid over my right eye. My roomate seems to be suffering now for a month from some sort of rash like poision oak, his face swelled up till his eyes were shut. He saw a doctor who gave him predizone. Is what he has contageous? I have been spending a lot of time in the sun. Could it be heat rash. I also live near a lake, and woods, lots of bugs, spiders, flies and mosquitoes. Could be any number of these, or a combination of these I guess.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012