Itchy sore rashes and lump on the armpit after changing the deodorant. Diagnosed as fungal infection. What is the chance of blocked sweat gland?

Hi Doctor, about a year ago I developed a horrible rash under both my armpits after switching to a different deodorant. It was extremely itchy and sore. It cleared up after I switched back. However, a little later the rash came back again and I also noticed a lump under my right armpit. Hard, not painful and didn t seem to express any material. By the time I went to the doctor it was gone and he thought I had a fungal infection . It cleared up. 6 months later, the lump under my right armpit came back, and it feels the same way. Could this be a blocked sweat gland or should I be more concerned? No other symptoms, I feel great otherwise.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012