Itchy skin with boils, hot sweats, out of breath on climbing, high BP, racing heart, chest and stomach pain. Cause?

i have itchy skin with lots of spots like boil look that can be itchy or sore once scratched and my face kneck and chest are red and the spots are on my kneck chest few on arms and belly etc more appearing each day, and i have hot sweats and go red and sweat mad and ever so out of breath when i go upstairs and have to stop to breathe slower and my heart always racing fast and my legs are weak and very achy, i was told by my gp i have high blood preasure and awaiting a blood test to be done, but also i get chest and stomache pain which maybe a different problen but a few people said this could be shingles ???? but who knows i havnt had ant flu type symptoms tho, hust a bad cough and cold 5 or 6 wks age but these spots appeared approx 3 wkd ago and more appearing slowly each day , what could this be ???
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013