Itchy skin, bleeds after scratching, ldh high, taking cyclosporine, tests for allergy , celiac, thyroid, liver, and RA is negative

I have itchy skin, all over for several months. I m scratching until my skin bleeds . I have been tested for allergies , celiac , and thyroid, liver, and RA all come back negative. The itching is on my shoulders back, arms, knees, legs, and trunk area. My doctor says that my LDH is high. I don t know the number. Any guesses? or recommendations. Oh, the doctor put me on prednisone , and it went away, until I was finished taking the prednisone-then it came back. Then the doctor put me on cyclosporine. Again, the itching stopped, but, my blood pressure spiked. I am not taking anything no. Also, I am on a Clear and Free regime of lotions, shampoos and conditioners. Any guesses?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012