Itchy scrotum, does't contract anymore, looks old and tired. How to correct it?

I have noticed in last few months that my scrotum doesn t contract much anymore. I wear jocks all the time and not boxer shorts. I had a third testicle since I was 18 and now am 38. Back then it was the size of a green pea but now is the size of about 1cm diameter and is noticeble in its presence with my testicles. My scrotum sack in the last two months has been quite itchy, about the same time I notice that it doesn t contract much anymore. And it looks kind of like old and tired. My ex-girflriend said to me the other week out of spitefulness that I had scrotum like a 75 year old man. And that she would know because when she was younger she worked in an old people s home and would wash such testicles. I havn t seen a doctor yet. Also we tried to conceive for the year I was with her and she never got pregnant. Everytime I try to google about this I get the opposite question, of guys worried about their testicles not hanging.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013