Itchy scrotum, corners of eye become red and raw, tops of ears break down and weep fluid

Hi there, i keep getting a strange skin reaction on my scrotum , the tops of my ears and in the corner of my eyes, this flares up every so often, my scrotum becomes so itchy i could scratch it for hours, the tops of my ears start to break down slightly and weep and the corners of my eyes just become red and raw. I have been having this problem for the past year and a half, its not all the time, it seems to flare up every so often and is normally gone within 1-2 weeks. I have tried every anti-fungal/itch cream and anti histamines but nothing seems to work! i have not changed and cleaning /washing products for years and cannot pin point anything in my diet!
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012