Itchy scalp, red bumps on eyebrows and forehead, itchy feet. Does child have eczema?

Hi, My son is 6 months old. He had cradle cap for two months. Once he started to itch , I removed the cradle cap by applying liquid paraffin . Even after removing the cradle cap he still has itchy scalp. I also notice small red bumps(not too much though) on his eyebrows and forehead . He also has itchy feet, where blisters form once he itches. All these rashes comes and goes. Yet his scalp seems itchy without rashes. Is it eczema? how do I cure this? Unable to see my boy itching always. Pls help. I use tedibar soap.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013