Itchy red spots after using ice meth, what are the remedies for this ?

hi sir ive been using ice met a month ago and one time i got allergy from it my body is very itchy and reds spot appear i was afraid that time i though i was overdose of ice i drink milk that time coz my heart beat so fast i though im gonna die that day after i drink milk i fell asleep and my allergy disappear now everytime i use ice met sometimes the marks appears again what do u think is my problem sir?the red marks start to appear on my hands neck shoulder and feet parts of my body that expose to air
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011