Itchy red rash around clitorus. Tested negative for yeast and bacterial infection. Have HPV. Remedy?

I ve been having a red rash around my clitorus. I ve been to the doctor and she thought it was due to my laundry detergent. I ve changed my detergent and still have the same problem. When I was at the doctor I was tested for a yeast infection and bacterial infection which came back negative. I have made another appointment to check and make sure I don t have any STD s, although I do know I have HPV . The last time I was checked for STD s was at the end of January, the last time I had a new partner was the end of December, that was when I found out I had HPV but I had no other symptoms at the time and came up negative for other STD s. My doctor prescribed me with different creams to treat the rash but they have not been effective. It is somewhat itchy and irritated and red. Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012