Itchy red patches on jawbones, flaky and dry skin. Prescribed Zindaclin

Good Day. I am a 41 years old Male, non-smoker. Over the past few weeks I have developed itchy red patches on my jawbones. The area is very flaky and is constantly dry. The condition is aggravated by shaving and even though I have been putting on different creams and lotions to hydrate the area, the itchiness and flaking continues. My physician has recommended applying Zindaclin 1% Gel and Eczmol 1% w/w cream none of which is proving beneficial. I do suffer from sebhoerric dermatitis on my scalp which I treat/manage with Alphosyl Shampoo but I have rarely had issues with my face. Please help. Thank you. H
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012