Itchy red bumps throughout the body, some with pus, relieves on scratching. On cephalexin for folliculitis. What could this be?

Hi, I have itchy red bumps all over my body. some have pus. They do not burn and scratching relieves the itching. I had been diagnosed with folliculitis and given cephalexin to take 2 times a day for a week but it did not do anything. I have been itchy for 2 months now. I know it s contagious because I gave it to my boyfriend. Do you know what this could be? I have taken loratadine and benadryl to help with the itching and it barely works. itchy, itchy, itchy!
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012