Itchy red bumps, swollen, painful blisters on different body parts. Taken antibiotics. No relief. Treatment?

For several months now, I have been getting every so often an area on my body, First it was my right foot and second toe then, left wrist , then right thigh, now my pinky finger on my letf hand has what starts as a red bump like a bug bite that is itchy then hours later becomes swollen painful and a blister. Have been to doctors and been put on antibiotics, but they keep coming back. PLEASE HELP
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012