Itchy, red bumps on arms and face that leave a black spot. Dust mites or allergy?

I Get Itchy red (mosquito bite) like bumps mainly over my arms and had a few over ears and face. They itch and itching mostly increases as day progresses more towards the evening. I feel a little bit itchy all over the body sometimes. The bump, irrespective of being scratched or not, leaves a black spot. Its getting on my nerves. My husband doesn t get them as many as I do (He got a few over his neck ). I dont know whats going on. FYI, I am having dandruff . Also, we got our house inspected twice over the past month for bed bugs, but they could not find anything. Could it be dust mites?? or allergy? Can you please help? Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012