Itchy rashes on the back and leg. Side effect of storfib? Taking Tazloc, Delzem and Storfib

sir i have been given storfib145 for 3 years, now i have rashes and itching in my back and leg.Is it side efffect of skin Dr., told me that is side effect of medicine taken for long a time.the medcine iam taking are 1.Tazloc-H 1-0-0,, 2.DELZEM 0-0-1,,. 3.Storfib 0-0-1.,kindky clarify what should i do, my cardio dr. said that i should continue with storib,but my itching is unbearable.kindly suggest a remedy.My email id is: YYYY@YYYY .
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012