Itchy rashes near scrotum, groin. Using cortozone cream did not help. Which is the best cream?

I have a rash on my upper thigh near my scrotum , groin it is a redish color. it smells really bad but when i itch it. it relieves at first but then burns afterword. i cant get rid of it. i am an athlete who sweats a lot in that area. it started out looking like i was just chafing. but when i chafe it usually goes away right away. this has been here for about a week and a half and constantly itches and stinks bad. please help. cortozone* cream tends to help it a little but hasnt healed it
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012