Itchy rash, swollen armpits and back of head. Have brain damage and Reynaud's. Cancer?

Hi,I don t know what I have but I m getting worried.. I had an accident almost years ago that caused some brain damage .. I have TBI..almost all my problems started then...My Neuro , is still trying to find out what causes all my setbacks.. lately, the past 4 months I have broken out in a itchy rash on my face, neck , chest, stomach, legs, & first thought I was having a allergies reaction to something or my medicines that I am taking for my head pain or a infection of some sort.....My reg Doctor & Allergy Dr ruled all that out.. I started getting needle like pain in my hands & feet .. My whole body is swollen..I m on Lasik s right now and it was helping at first but now it s not... Im a far skin person.. I ve only got some sun twice this year.. At first when I broke out with itchy bumps all over I looked like a had a dark tan & red.. My hands & feet would change red, blue or its ll over my body and my veins are very noticeable... My arm pits are swollen and so is the back of my head...I m thinking that is my lymph nodes... back right side of my head has been swollen since my I don t know if this connected with what is going on with me now... I dont know if me seeing two of everything is connected to this too.. I saw the eye doctor.. he said it has nothing to do with him & I need to go back to my Neuro doctors... My reg Doc did find out that I do have Reynaud s Phenomenon.. Cancer runs in my family.. most all my family that passed died of some sort of cancer... Could this be cancer or a tumor somewhere?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012