Itchy rash on chest and spread all over stomach, back, upper legs, upper buttocks, irregular shape with white tiny dot in middle, no drainage, allergy

I have had a itchy rash that started on my chest two weeks ago and spread all over my stomach, back, upper legs and upper buttocks . The rash is not raised irregular to round shape sometimes with a white tiny dot in middle. No drainage whatsoever, saw a doc when first started and they just guessed it was allergy to something I came in contact with.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012