Itchy rash on bikini line, skin discoloration. Taken medication. No relief. Treatment?

Hi.. I recently had a rash on my bikini line which was so itchy that I couldn t help but scratch it. Over time it went away however the skin went a darker colour and went really dry until it came back it is now so bad that I have ripped the skin from it being so painfully itchy. At times I noticed it feels like it sweats almost after I scratch it. I have tried a few creams but it often just takes the pain away from the scratching for a little while. Even when I have a warm shower I feel like the water sets it off even more to itch.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012