Itchy rash on arms and legs. Used cream for atopic eczema. Is it due to heat?

I have an itchy rash on my arms and seems to follow the hair follicles. It isn t bad during the day, but in the evening I feel like I am digging into my skin, and then my skin burns. A dermatologist told me it was atopic excema and gave me some cream, but the cream only helps for a little while. The rash seems worse when I am sleeping under the covers...maybe worse with heat? I am wondering if this might be a bacterial rash?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013