Itchy rash, gets aggravated due to heat. Previous allergy to rabbits. Allergic to kittens?

Hi there I have had a kitten now for eight weeks but have had a very itchy rash for the past week which is aggregated when I am hot. I had changed my wash powder to non bio and have recently changed back. My question is could I be allergic to my kitten? I ve had no probs for past few weeks its just developed recently. I have two dogs and I m fine with them but I have a severe allergy to rabbits which causes itchy red eyes and wheezing . Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012