Itchy pinkish red bumps on the penis, mild burning on urination post unprotected sex. Partner negative for STD. Should I still go for a test?

I am 17 and two days ago I had unprotected sex. I did not take a shower after and instead waited until the next morning. That night I noticed I had pinkish red bumps or a rash on the head of my penis . The girl I had sex with has been checked and has no STDs. I am uncircumcised I don t know if that matters of not. I have only experinced mild to no itching and a very slight burning sensation while I urinate. For the most part the almost feel as if they are not there. I am a little worried and wonder if I should consult a doctor or visit a STD clinic. I am asking here first to try and avoid an awkward conversation and visit. Thanks for your help, x
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012