Itchy, pink cut on skin, hard. Similar abrasions on limbs. Something to worry about?

i have a small cut that is extremly itchy. Its pink in the imediate area but the skin is hard and raised about half an inch around. I don t know what it is or if its infected or irratated but I ve used some anti itching cream and cleaned the wound but its just getting worse. I have similar abrasions on both arms and on my legs. I was just wondering if its at all something to worry about or whether or not I should find a treatment?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
IT CAN BE ALLERGIC TO LOCAL APPLICATION OF CREAMS OINTMENTS SOAPS
TAKE DOXITAB 100 MGN BD FOR 7-10 DAYS
APPLY CLINDAMCINPLUS DIPROVATE OINTMENT IN AFFECTED AREA FOR 4 - 6 WEEK