Itchy pimples on face. Redness and pus, started after periods

Hello. I have a itchy pimples , it started first in my forehead , then in my cheeks, chin then until it cover up my whole face. I never had experience this before. If ever I have a pimples, it usually just one or two then it disappear easily. But now, its third week already but it never gone, instead it spreading. Actually, it started a week before I had my heavy school production , and my menstrual period,first there are several pimples in my forehead, then my cheeks got itchy and there there were pimples again, then it repeats. It s very itchy. It s reddish, there were puss, pimples distances from pimple to pimple are very close and its so many... Please help. I m afraid that it ll never gone anymore and make marks in my face..:(
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012