Itchy penis with cluster of flesh colored bumps on the side of shaft, had unprotected sex. Suggestions ?

yesterday afternoon my penis started ictching, then i noticed a cluster of smooth flesh colored bumps on the side of my shaft. now today hey dont itch but ar now sore. i only have unproteted sex with my long time girlfriend. she doesnt have an smptoms. we are currently getting rid of fleas in her apartment and vehicle. i work in river water on a daily basis. could you give me your take on my situation, thank you
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear lishelle ANYTHING POST COITAL BRINGS DOUBT OF STD. it is always better to consult a doc, may your GP will guide you properly. dont waste time. and dont have unprotected sex.