Itchy palms and feet, ferver, swollen ears, heart palpitations. Blood and urine report normal. Is there any problem in the immune system?

Hello, a few weeks ago while working out, all of the sudden my palms and feet started itchy and my whole body include my face covered up with hived within minutes.I got fever , my ears got swollen and my head was pulsating. My got heart pulpitations and my heart beats was over 130 in a minute and it was pounding very hard. Everything went away withing 2 hours. The hives dissapeared, and the heart went back to normal. I got a second crisis 2 weeks ago, it was the same but the only difference was that i was just streatching, and again the hives and the puliptations were gone withing 2 hour. But sunday last week, I woke up during the night because of heart pulpitations I got and my heart reached 141 in a minute. I did not get hives, but since then my heart has been pounding and no matter if it beats fast of slow , it pounds very hard.My whole body is pulsating and I feel it all the time.My keep getting pouliptations, and it has been almost a week already and my heart has not gone back to normal even for a minute. Sometimes beat with 60 which is normal for me, but it still pound very heard. Do you think that i have an immune system problems due to bacterias which are attacing my body and the immune system is not strong enough to fight them and it affects my hearts? as long as i read it can be immune system faluire? I went to the ER 2 days ago and all the results from blood and urine came out good. They could not find anything.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012