Itchy mons veneris. Applied canestan and aloe cream. Red bumps. Home remedies?

I have had a severely itchy mons veneris for about a week and a half and I don't know what to do. I wear cotton underwear and not tight pants but it still itches. It itches the least after I shower. I've tried putting aloe cream and canesten but they don't help. It gets red and also tiny bumps when i scratch, kind of like a rash. I wash with dove for sensitive skin and dry it thoroughly. I don't want to see a doctor for several reasons. Any suggestions or at home remedies?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013