Itchy left butt with red and white blistery pus like bumps in a cluster. What should I do ?

Hello, my name is AAAAA. The other day I woke up and my left butt was feeling kind of itchy, but there was no bumps. Yesterday I sat down in the bathtub and notice red and white blistery pus like bumps in a cluster on my left butt. It itches and its irritating. What should I do. Also I had meningitis when I was 3. I have started back having seizures. I have been experiencing the worst pain ever. I can t remember anything. My back where my spinal cord is feels like a ton of bags of water in hanging from spinal cord I m in constant pain when it comes to my spinal cord. I have massive headaches . I haven t ate in about 4 days been tired and weak. Can you help me. I m only 27 I have experience my first phase of hemorrhoid . Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013