Itchy fluid filled spreading little bumps on the hands, back and stomach. History of allergies. Need cure

Hi, about a month ago or so I started getting these little bumps on my hands . Which after two weeks spread onto my arms and stomach and have proceeded now gone onto my lower back and just the top of my legs. They are very itchy and leak clear fluid if scratched too hard or squeezed. They do not bleed . They also contain a little black dot in some, some of them don t however. But it seems to be spreading fast. They are NOT hives . I have had major allergies all my life. They aren t hives. They don t get better when i take an allergy pill anyways. And I don t know if this is related but I haven t gotten my period since this has started. And no I m not pregnant. I just realy want some help. We have no real specialists out here. And I m tired of dealing with this. Please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012