Itchy feeling near anus, tiny bumps with clear liquid which turned to yellow pus. Start of herpes?

i dont know exactly how to explain my problem, but a day after ii had unprotected sex with my boyfeiend i got an itchy feeling an inch away from my anus . probably that night or the next day, tiny bumps with clear liquid appeared around a bump that looked like the top layer of skin was rubbed off so it was white I guess. I popped all the little bumps. it kind of hurts when ii say down but on a scale of 1 to 10 it is about a 4. ii put some ointment on it to see if it was just a rash and about 4 or 5 days later it looked like i was burned but it s red and looks like holes but it had this slimy yellow pus on it. came off like an eye booger so to speak. every now and then I get a sharp sting but for the most part it just hurts. could this be the start of herpes?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012