Itchy feeling and pain in perineum. Noticed stretch marks from anus to scrotum. Any solution?

I am a male and have been constantly bothered by an irritating pain that also itches in my perineum . I have has these symptoms for over 6 months. The pain in the summer months was nearly unbearable and some days I almost couldn t walk and felt like I had an extreme case of rug burn on my inner thighs/groin. Lately I have noticed that I have a thick 3/8 wide 1 1/4 long stretch mark from my anus towards my scrotom.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013