Itchy, circular raised red and white welts on leg, had no change in diet, taking claritin, flonase. Can I give benadryl?

my daughter is 9 years old, has 5 circular raised welts on her left leg. she wore shorts today, thought perhaps bites, or allergic reaction. her breathing is fine, her appetite is fine and she says they do itch alittle but they arent painful. It does not have the ringworm ring... the entire welt is red and about 1/4 cm it is white.... she has not before broken out with bug bites in the past, and she hasnt had a change in diet... she takes claritin chews 24hr and flonase once a day. I just was thinking before I gave her benedryl if it would ok her weight is 70lbs and she is 51nches tall; just looking for some advice
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012