Itchy bumps on the legs, nipple and eyelids. Pregnant. Concerned about feeding the baby

Over half a year ago I had a rush that started on my leg, it was itchy bumps, sometime they get better and I could see just few but some days it would worth and then half of leg would be itching. Now I have the same issue on my nipple and my eye lids but more severe. Skin around my nipple is raw and produces some yellow ooze. My eye leads get all swollen and hurt a lot so is under my eyes.. In few days the skin gets dry and flaky. I’m generally speaking not allergic and was leaving in an otter country for a month but the problem didn’t go away. Now I’m pregnant and really worry about nipple problem because of how will I breast feed the baby. Please help!
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012