Itchy bumps behind ears, feels like moving around the body towards scalp resulting in inflamed eyes. What could it be?

i have weird little pimple looking bumps behind my ears that itch . If I itch it it does get worse so I have learner not to itch. Also it feels as it moves around my body to my scalp at times and even to my eyes which if I begin to rub my eyes it would then result in my eyes being inflammed and red as I have needed to go to the eye doctor more than once due to this. I was able to see a dermatologists once but thy ended up giving me a shampoo that did not work. Its been about two yrs now and it seems not to be going away moving around sometimes under my armpits and even in my Pubic hair region. I m at a lost how do I get rid of this? And what could it be?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012