Itchy bump on arms, shoulders, and abdomen. Clear secretion. Have allergies

Areas of skin on arms, shoulders, abdomen are intensely itchy before a bump appears. The bump appears to have a tiny hole in the center. The bump is symmetrical and round. When it is healing it appears to have an indention in the skin (like a little skin is missing). It may start to dry up and appear to heal, but then the itching starts again and the whole cycle repeats. Topical steroids are less effective for itch than triple antibiotic oint. I am desperate and have even switched from goats milk soap to pine tar soap. I have allergies/ asthma . I take allergy shots, but these areas are not hives . The only secretions that come from these bumps are blood (or clear fluid). If they ever do manage to heal, my skin is left scarred.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012