Itchy bite on leg, growing size and itchiness, oozing clear fluid, feeling of goosebumps over the place. Cause?

I had a bite on my leg that woke me up in the middle of the night on Wednesday night because it was so itchy. Thursday day, it got a little bit bigger and it started to hurt more than it itched. Thursday night it got really hard, and swollen, and it started oozing clear fluid. Today, it s much bigger, still swollen, and when you run your fingers over it it feels like it has goosebumps over it. What could this be?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012
it is probably an insect bite. still u must be sure that it is not a snake bite. if it is insecticide, then take levocetrizine 5 mg daily once before food. try to keep clean that area to prevent super infection.