Itchy arms, resurfaces on withdrawing medicines, diagnosis of candida, using Lady Soma Candida Advanced Cleanse giving excellent results

For over 15 years I have complained to multiple dermatologists about having itchy arms. I would often scratch at night to the point of not being able to sleep. Over this period of time I visited at least 8 dermatologists trying to find successful treatment. All I got was expensive creams and lotions that had limited results. None of them ever had a real diagnosis, except for stress . Recently, I met a nutritionist that suggested that my itching may be candida . I purchased the Candida Cleanse from Lady Soma s website and was surprised how well it worked. Its called the Lady Soma Candida Advanced Cleanse. I found that the itching was significantly reduced after using twice a day for a few weeks. When I ran out, the symptoms returned. Now I buy 3 at a time to always have on hand when i need it.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012